Robles, Rael & Anaya has substantial knowledge and experience representing clients in business and corporate law matters. Robles, Rael & Anaya attorneys are well-versed in the requirements imposed on corporations from the initial start-up through dissolution, at the local, state and federal levels, including the New Mexico Public Regulation Commission (NMPRC).
Our understanding of business and corporate law ensures that clients remain in compliance with the laws, rules, and regulations governing their operations. We perform a variety of services in this area, including:
- Advising clients on federal, state, and local laws
- Litigating claims
- Drafting and reviewing policies
- Drafting and reviewing formation documents, including bylaws and operating agreements
- Drafting and negotiating contracts and joint powers agreements
- Coordinating, investigating, planning, and negotiating matters with other corporations and agencies
Our attorneys also handle cases involving misappropriated funds and breach of fiduciary duty to shareholders. We have represented clients in the negotiation and drafting of contracts related to complex business dealings and transfers, including the purchase and sale of assets.