The attorneys at Robles, Rael & Anaya have a thorough understanding of intellectual property law and regularly advise clients on issues such as:
- Trademark registrations
- Protecting copyrighted materials
- Drafting license agreements
- Addressing cease and desist demands and enforcement claims
- Negotiating license fees and royalties
- Pursuing infringement claims
We recognize the value of intellectual property and the effect infringement can have on ownership rights. Robles, Rael & Anaya intellectual property lawyers strive to anticipate potential problems and address matters early on.
Our firm will work to ensure that clients’ intellectual property is fully protected to the extent permitted by law.