Brian S. Colón
University of New Mexico School of Law
(Juris Doctor, 2001)
New Mexico State University
(B.A. in Finance, 1998)
Brian S. Colón has devoted the majority of his 10 years of practice to governmental entities. Mr. Colón has spent the majority of his legal career advancing general tort liability claims on behalf of claimants. During his tenure with RRA, Mr. Colón has brought this unique experience to the firm and has assisted in more appropriately and efficiently defending claims brought against RRA’s clients.
Mr. Colón advises clients on a wide range of matters, including pending and proposed legislation and evaluating the likely impact of legislation on their day-to-day operations and affairs. His experience provides him with a thorough understand of how governments initiate, pass, and implement laws and regulations at the highest levels.
Bar Admissions & Certifications
- State Bar of New Mexico
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the District of New Mexico
- New Mexico Hispanic Bar Association (Board of Directors 2001-2008)
- American Inns of Court
- Albuquerque Community Foundation (Board of Trustees)
- State Bar of New Mexico Committee on Diversity (2003-current)